As an horrible start of the trip was the fucking long and wearing way to the bus terminal in Bogotá, almost 2 hours of pain but finally we were there ready to start, in company of my brother we took the first bus towards, Girardot, not very interesting place for this plan, but it was a mandatory stop for me to visit my aunt who lives there Continue reading →
It have been almost 2 weeks since I came back from one of the most exciting trips I have done in my life, and it´s time to write down how it was before the time starts to erase the details that are still fresh in my mind. Continue reading →
1. Coffee here is divine. Step forward Juan Valdez.
2. Everyone’s an eco-Hitler. There is a ‘No Car Day’ once a year. Your flatmates will be obsessed with turning out lights.
3. People are paid to wear orange jackets and help adults cross the road.
4. There are palm trees in Calle 57. We’re at an altitude of 2,600m, somewhere in the middle of the Andes and there are palm trees in Calle 57.
5. Sometimes people sell chocolate on the buses. Sometimes they rap.
6. Random power cuts help maintain that Blitz spirit.
7. Two-hour salsa classes cost £1.75 and that includes a beer.
8. Hearing “You look beautiful” three times a day is probably good for you.
9. Britain never invaded.
10. Manicures cost £1.75. They last for two weeks.
11. Streets are numbered, not named. You don’t need an A-Z.
12. Even if your haircut takes 3.5…
Ver la entrada original 1.210 palabras más