One of my biggest passions is the speed. This year we went up to Karlstad to watch the 2nd Rally of the WRC 2013. Here I share the best moments of the weekend!
In my last visit to my hometown I saw many graffiti around the city, I did few pictures of some of them but I got many more from a close friend. So here goes a gallery of Bogotan street art. Continue reading →
Next day was the 3rd of April, one of the most exciting days of the whole trip. During the morning everyone at home left to their lives and finding myself alone I decided to go out Continue reading →
As an horrible start of the trip was the fucking long and wearing way to the bus terminal in Bogotá, almost 2 hours of pain but finally we were there ready to start, in company of my brother we took the first bus towards, Girardot, not very interesting place for this plan, but it was a mandatory stop for me to visit my aunt who lives there Continue reading →
It have been almost 2 weeks since I came back from one of the most exciting trips I have done in my life, and it´s time to write down how it was before the time starts to erase the details that are still fresh in my mind. Continue reading →
1. Coffee here is divine. Step forward Juan Valdez.
2. Everyone’s an eco-Hitler. There is a ‘No Car Day’ once a year. Your flatmates will be obsessed with turning out lights.
3. People are paid to wear orange jackets and help adults cross the road.
4. There are palm trees in Calle 57. We’re at an altitude of 2,600m, somewhere in the middle of the Andes and there are palm trees in Calle 57.
5. Sometimes people sell chocolate on the buses. Sometimes they rap.
6. Random power cuts help maintain that Blitz spirit.
7. Two-hour salsa classes cost £1.75 and that includes a beer.
8. Hearing “You look beautiful” three times a day is probably good for you.
9. Britain never invaded.
10. Manicures cost £1.75. They last for two weeks.
11. Streets are numbered, not named. You don’t need an A-Z.
12. Even if your haircut takes 3.5…
Ver la entrada original 1.210 palabras más