I wanted to visit the region of Kotor in Montenegro, however the transport and the border control were really slow, It took more hours than expected. I decided to skip it and reach my next destination, the Durmitor Park, near Žabljak in Montenegro. Continue reading →
Tag / Traveling
Balkan trip II
This second part of the trip starts with Croatia, I left behind Slovenia and with it the company I had for some days, now I was travelling again by my own. As I didn’t have time to apply for all the visas I wanted I had to skip Bosnia & Herzegovina, so the plan was to go all along the Croatian cost. Continue reading →
Balkan Trip I
It has been more than a year since I made a trip through some of the Balkan region countries, Starting at my actual hometown Göteborg and with cheap connection to Budapest the route of the trip include 5 countries: Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro And Serbia. Continue reading →
Bogotan Street Art
In my last visit to my hometown I saw many graffiti around the city, I did few pictures of some of them but I got many more from a close friend. So here goes a gallery of Bogotan street art. Continue reading →
Chronicle of a travel foretold III: Into the wild and leaving
Next day was the 3rd of April, one of the most exciting days of the whole trip. During the morning everyone at home left to their lives and finding myself alone I decided to go out Continue reading →
Chronicle of a travel foretold II: Por la carretera
As an horrible start of the trip was the fucking long and wearing way to the bus terminal in Bogotá, almost 2 hours of pain but finally we were there ready to start, in company of my brother we took the first bus towards, Girardot, not very interesting place for this plan, but it was a mandatory stop for me to visit my aunt who lives there Continue reading →
101 Reasons to love Bogotá
1. Coffee here is divine. Step forward Juan Valdez.
2. Everyone’s an eco-Hitler. There is a ‘No Car Day’ once a year. Your flatmates will be obsessed with turning out lights.
3. People are paid to wear orange jackets and help adults cross the road.
4. There are palm trees in Calle 57. We’re at an altitude of 2,600m, somewhere in the middle of the Andes and there are palm trees in Calle 57.
5. Sometimes people sell chocolate on the buses. Sometimes they rap.
6. Random power cuts help maintain that Blitz spirit.
7. Two-hour salsa classes cost £1.75 and that includes a beer.
8. Hearing “You look beautiful” three times a day is probably good for you.
9. Britain never invaded.
10. Manicures cost £1.75. They last for two weeks.
11. Streets are numbered, not named. You don’t need an A-Z.
12. Even if your haircut takes 3.5…
Ver la entrada original 1.210 palabras más